Veronica has been a designer for Vanity Faire that specialises in fashion hair accessories and wedding accessories since year 1987. She is also a professional floral designer with more than 30 years of teaching and practising experience in the floral industry.
- Professional Qualifications
- Cert(Bridal Bouquet Arrangement) from Dolly-Floral Handicraft Centre
- Cert(Western Flower Arrangement) from Dolly-Floral Handicraft Centre
- WSQ Diploma(Floristry Management) from Nobleman Institute of Floral Design Pte. Ltd.
- 2nd Runner-Up (Florist of the Year Championship in Green Thumbs 2011) from Florist of the Year Championship in Green Thumbs 2011 – WSQ Floristry Skills Championship by CUGE, FAS, FDSS & SHF
- 1st Runner-Up Diploma Level (1st Floristry WSQ Skills Championships 2012) from 1st Floristry WSQ Skills Championships 2012
- Recognition Award (8th International FDSS CUP Floral Designing Competition) from Floral Designers Society (Singapore)